Monday 29 June 2009

New Kid on the Blog

Ok, so my very own blog. Hmm... It alsmost makes me feel like someone important. Just in case someone is already snooping around on my new blog before it's even taken off, let me inform you that my intentention is to post my tested recipes accompanied by step-by-step pictures from my modest kitchen. I've been posting recipes on facebook for friends to enjoy for a year now and positive feedback has made me think about going global. So I will try to transfer the data from there to here bit by bit as well as post new recipes.
What will make this blog stand out compared to so many other (recipe) blogs? Probably not much. But I will try to make easy-to-follow food from various cuisines around the world; everything from starters, condiments, main courses and - my favourites - desserts. It's basically a pick and choose from things I find around the net or in my cooking books. I try them out, take pictures of the process and let you know the results.
Well, let's get to it. I'll start off with a simple pesto I made yesterday. Let's see if I can figure this blog thing out. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Det ser rigtig dejligt ud. Kh fra din mor, far og søster